Clay refractory bricks refer to clay products with Al2O3 content of 30%-40% aluminum silicate material. Clay bricks are weakly acidic refractory products, which can resist the erosion of acidic slag and acidic gas, and have slightly weaker resistance to alkaline substances. Clay bricks have good thermal properties and are resistant to rapid cold and rapid heat.
Advantages of Zhiyao clay bricks:
1. Clay refractory bricks are made of local materials, fireproof and heat insulation, and are widely used.
2. Clay bricks are weakly acidic refractory products, which can resist the erosion of acidic slag and acid gas, and have slightly weaker resistance to alkaline substances.
3. Clay bricks have good thermal properties and are resistant to rapid cold and rapid heat.
4. The size is accurate to meet the customized needs of customers.
5. Increase with the increase of Al2O3 content. The thermal stability is better than silica brick and magnesia brick.
6. Qualified blast furnace clay bricks are dried by vacuum phosphoric acid impregnation and phosphoric acid impregnation products fired at low temperature for the second time, which can be used to build the upper lining of the blast furnace body.
7. Clay bricks are made from local materials, cheap, durable, and have the advantages of fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption, etc., and are widely used in civil construction projects. Scrap bricks can also be used as aggregates for concrete.
8. Fly ash clay bricks are made of fly ash as the main raw material, mixed with coal gangue powder or clay and other cementing materials, which are batched, shaped, dried, and roasted, which can make full use of industrial waste residues and save fuel.
|Low porosity compact clay brick|
|Starting temperature of load softening ℃ (0.2MPa)||≥1560||≥1550||≥1540|
|Reburning line changes(1500℃*2h)%||0,-0.1|
|Compressive strength at room temperature||≥70||≥65||≥60|
1. Clay refractory bricks can be divided into clay refractory bricks for blast furnaces according to their uses. Clay refractory bricks for blast furnaces are used for the throat, shaft, hearth, hearth, bottom, and large blast furnace lining of small blast furnaces.
2. Clay refractory bricks for hot blast stoves, clay bricks for hot blast stoves are used for hot blast stoves, regenerators, and partition walls.
3. Large-scale clay refractory bricks are used for glass kilns, and glass kiln refractory bricks are used for building glass kilns.
1. Respond promptly
Respond to your inquiries in a timely manner, select multiple recommendations according to your needs, quickly reply to emails and provide solutions.
2. Sample evaluation
The quality evaluation can accept the price of fire brick samples and trial orders.
3. Strict quality control
Arrange production more often and strictly control quality.
4. Shorter delivery time.
Book a ship or plane to guarantee delivery time.
5. Professional services
Provide all detailed news and pictures from the order to the delivery; if necessary, provide relevant documents and original certificates; considerate after-sales service.
Pre-sales, during sales, and after-sales services can be enjoyed by dedicated personnel. The above indicators can be referred to. If you have any questions, please contact us and sincerely wait for cooperation!
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a real manufacturer, we can not only provide high-quality products at the most favorable price but also provide the best pre-sales and after-sales services.
2. What kind of products can you provide?
Our company can provide kiln products, such as refractory bricks, refractory castables, and refractory materials.
3.Can your company provide samples or can we visit your factory? Of course, samples are available, and you are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
4. Why did we choose your company’s products?
This is a good question. We are in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China, one of the largest refractory bases in the country, so the price and quality of the products can be guaranteed.