1. With the higher the alumina content, the higher the refractoriness of high alumina bricks, the better the fire resistance.
2. High alumina brick has a higher alumina content and fewer impurities, so its load softening temperature is higher.
3. The high alumina brick contains a large amount of alumina, which has a certain resistance to the erosion of acid slag and alkaline slag.
Four advantages of Zhiyao high alumina bricks:
1. High-temperature resistance, good thermal stability, widely used in major high-temperature kilns
2. High purity of raw materials and high aluminum content
3. Small thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, energy-saving, and environmental protection
4. The size is accurate to meet the customized needs of customers
In China, according to the content of Al2O3 in high alumina bricks, it is usually divided into three levels:
Ⅰ etc.──Al2O3 content>75%;
Ⅱ etc.──Al2O3 content is 60~70%;
Class III—Al2O3 content is 50-60%.
If Al2O3 content is higher than 90%, it is called corundum brick. When high alumina bricks such as Ⅰ and Ⅱ are fired in a tunnel kiln, the temperature is generally 1500~1600℃.
Zhiyao uses high-quality rotary kiln raw materials for calcining, the bulk density is above 3g/cm³, the water absorption is less than 5%, the sintering temperature is high, and the content of Na²O and K²O is low. At the same time, a proper amount of mullite is added to strengthen the matrix, and the high temperature of some natural minerals is used. Volume effect, so as to achieve the characteristics of high softening temperature under load, high compressive strength, high flexural strength at high temperature, and thermal expansion.
|General high alumina brick|
|Starting temperature of load softening ℃ (0.2MPa)||≥1520||≥1500||≥1470||≥1420|
|Reburning line changes(1500℃*2h)%||+0.1,-0.4||–|
|Reburning line changes(1450℃*2h)%||–||+0.1,-0.4|
|Compressive strength at room temperature||≥53.9||≥49.0||≥44.1||≥39.2|
1) Tracking of kilns in cement and other building materials industries;
2) Furnace lining stories in petrochemical, metallurgy, ceramics, and glass industries;
3) Back insulation of heat treatment furnace;
4) The non-ferrous metal industry deviates from insulation;
5) High-temperature reaction, heating equipment back blood.
1. Respond promptly
Respond to your inquiries in a timely manner, select multiple recommendations according to your needs, quickly reply to emails and provide solutions.
2. Sample evaluation
The quality evaluation can accept the price of fire brick samples and trial orders.
3. Strict quality control
Arrange production more often and strictly control quality.
4. Shorter delivery time.
Book a ship or plane to guarantee delivery time.
5. Professional services
Provide all detailed news and pictures from the order to the delivery; if necessary, provide relevant documents and original certificates; considerate after-sales service.
Pre-sales, during sales, and after-sales services can be enjoyed by dedicated personnel. The above indicators can be referred to. If you have any questions, please contact us and sincerely wait for cooperation!
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a real manufacturer, we can not only provide high-quality products at the most favorable price but also provide the best pre-sales and after-sales services.
2. What kind of products can you provide?
Our company can provide kiln products, such as refractory bricks, refractory castables, and refractory materials.
3. Can your company provide samples or can we visit your factory? Of course, samples are available, and you are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
4. Why did we choose your company’s products?
This is a good question. We are in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China, one of the largest refractory bases in the country, so the price and quality of the products can be guaranteed.