Clay bricks are made of clay (including powders such as shale and coal gangue) as the main raw material, which is processed, shaped, dried, and roasted by the mud. During the Spring and Autumn Period and Warring States Period, China successively created square and rectangular bricks. During the Qin and Han Dynasties, the technology and production scale, quality, and fancy varieties of bricks all developed significantly, and they are called “Qin Brick and Han Tiles” in the world. The size of ordinary brick is 240mm×115mm×53mm. According to the compressive strength (Newton/square millimeter, N/mm2), it is divided into 6 strength grades: MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, and MU7.5.
1. Refractoriness: The fire resistance of clay refractory bricks is determined by their chemical composition and impurity content. From its physical and chemical indicators, it can be seen that the higher the Al2O3 content, the higher the corresponding liquidus temperature. Generally, the refractoriness of clay refractory bricks is 1580-1750°C. The high alumina brick is also higher the Al2O3 content, the higher the corresponding liquidus temperature.
2. Load softening temperature: Because clay refractory bricks appear liquidus at a lower temperature and begin to soften ratio if external force will deform, the load softening temperature of clay refractory bricks is much lower than the refractoriness, only 1350℃.
3. Slag resistance: Clay refractory bricks are neutral in favor of acid refractory bricks, so the resistance of clay refractory bricks to alkaline slag erosion is slightly worse.
4. Thermal shock resistance: The thermal expansion coefficient of clay refractory bricks is small, and the thermal shock resistance is good. The number of water cooling at 850 ℃ is generally 10-15 times
Clay bricks are made from local materials, cheap, durable, and have the advantages of fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, tides, etc., and are widely used in civil engineering. Set of waste broken bricks projecting concrete.
|Starting temperature of load softening ℃ (0.2MPa)||≥1400||≥1350||≥1350||≥1320||≥1320||≥1300||≥1300||≥1300|
|Reburning line changes(1400℃*2h)%||+0.1,-0.4||+0.1,-0.5||+0.2,-0.5|
|Reburning line changes(1350℃*2h)%||+0.2,-0.5||+0.2,-0.5||+0.2,-0.5||+0.2,-0.5||+0.2,-0.5|
|Compressive strength at room temperature||≥30||≥25||≥20||≥20||≥15||≥20||≥15||≥15|
1. Clay refractory bricks can be divided into clay refractory bricks for blast furnaces according to their uses. Clay refractory bricks for blast furnaces are used for the throat, shaft, hearth, hearth, bottom, and large blast furnace lining of small blast furnaces.
2. Clay refractory bricks for hot blast stoves, clay bricks for hot blast stoves are used for hot blast stoves, regenerators, and partition walls.
3. Large-scale clay refractory bricks are used for glass kilns, and glass kiln refractory bricks are used for building glass kilns.
1. Respond promptly
Respond to your inquiries in a timely manner, select multiple recommendations according to your needs, quickly reply to emails and provide solutions.
2. Sample evaluation
The quality evaluation can accept the price of fire brick samples and trial orders.
3. Strict quality control
Arrange production more often and strictly control quality.
4. Shorter delivery time.
Book a ship or plane to guarantee delivery time.
5. Professional services
Provide all detailed news and pictures from the order to the delivery; if necessary, provide relevant documents and original certificates; considerate after-sales service.
Pre-sales, during sales, and after-sales services can be enjoyed by dedicated personnel. The above indicators can be referred to. If you have any questions, please contact us and sincerely wait for cooperation!
1. Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a real manufacturer, we can not only provide high-quality products at the most favorable price but also provide the best pre-sales and after-sales services.
2. What kind of products can you provide?
Our company can provide kiln products, such as refractory bricks, refractory castables, and refractory materials.
3. Can your company provide samples or can we visit your factory? Of course, samples are available, and you are welcome to visit our factory at any time.
4. Why did we choose your company’s products?
This is a good question. We are in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China, one of the largest refractory bases in the country, so the price and quality of the products can be guaranteed.